Matte as Hell Crayon Lipstick – 02 Mary Poppins
Color : Fuschia Pink
Price : Rs. 799/-
How I liked It :
Since I tried the lipstick at one of the Make up stores, I wanted to pick it up. And now it happened. This was one of the “Feel Better” shoppings. I have naturally dark lips, so most of the shades looks different on me from the original shade. And Though it looks different under different lights, it still looks good on me. Lets see how i Liked it.
- Attractive Packaging.
- Good pigmentation. One stroke is enough.
- Gives a nice Matte finish.
- Instantly brightens my face.
- Glides on smoothly.
- Stays almost upto 3- 4 hrs.
- Does not dry out the lips.
- Does not feel heavy on lips.
- Comes with a sharpener. (which is quite handy and a tiny stick which cleans the sharpener).
What I don’t like :
- It is Transferrable. ( For that price I would have preferred it not to )
- Bleeds a bit. A lip liner is a must.
- Would have preferred a twister packaging, but the sharpener makes up for it.
One more Thing, You would not know when to stop as it glides on like butter :-D. And that’s how it looks on me.