BBlunt Full on volume shampoo for fine Hair.
Hair Type : For Fine hair.
Price : Rs. 100/- for 50ml.
My Hair Type : Fine and wavy hair.
How I liked it : I wanted to try the Bblunt products and got these travel size bottles. They are perfect for the people on the go. Leakproof and lightweight.
I am not that experimental when it comes to hair.I have fine and wavy hair so i don’t use many products on my hair as it becomes flat and oily by next day. I shampoo and use a serum, so shampoos have to do all the work for me.
- It is colorless and stringy like consistency (can say gel like).
- Lathers well.
- Hair feels soft and clean.
- Fragrance is very mild, can smell it while shampooing. After that it goes away completely which I absolutely like.
Volume wise :
It gives a decent volume to the hair which is quite satisfactory. I was expecting my hair to be dry and pokey after shampoo (as most volume shampoos does ) but my hair felt soft and well behaved.
It gives volume for overall hair.
Volume stays on for couple of days if you don’t do anything active in between.
The only thing i would have preferred from this to be paraben and sulphate free, Otherwise i completely love this product.
What a better way to start a day or a week, waking up to this.
Sugar : marypoppins
Vega : Eyelash curler
Maybelline : cheeky glow
BBlunt : back to life dry shampoo and full on volume shampoo
We all know what I am going to review first. 🙂 stay close…
The Nature’s co. products are animal cruelty free and vegan. They are also free of parabens and sulphates. They categorized their products into five elements based on the ingredients. Though it has nothing to do with picking the products but still its a smart way to make it easier. Barley cleanser falls into earthborne category. I wanted to try their products from really longtime and finally, I bought this hair cleanser from them recently. I have very fine and limp hair so,I am very careful and particular about the products I use. I can say i am not that experimental too when it comes to hair care.
Price: Rs. 695/- for 250ml
I looove this…i absolutely love this. I dont have even a single negative point to write about. Lets see what make me love this product so much.
- If you have seen their products they come in the rectangle or square shaped bottles. Which looks good.
- Cleanses really well. Even when I oil my hair before hair wash only little is needed to wash it off .
- Lathers well.
- Does not dry out your hair as all the regular volumizing shampoos does.
- Leaves hair soft and smooth.
- Very mild scent.
- It does not give volume to the hair but makes hair a little bouncy.
I totally recommend this cleanser for everyday use. Go ahead and give it a try and let me know how it works for you. Or else leave in the comments what is your current favorite shampoo/hair cleanser.