- Super Long wear
- Ophthalmologically tested
Price : Rs. 450/-
It is a pen like liquid liner which gives more precision while applying. Liquid liners are best to give that dramatic effect or to draw a very thin line, but is not easy to apply. With this liner the tip is like a nib of the pen and you just have to draw however you like it.
How I like it :
I am on the fence with this one.
- I like the application part. It is comparatively easy to apply but not so easy as it looks like.
- Perfect for winged liners.
- Pigmentation is good.
- Stays on for almost 2-3 hrs when you are indoors.
- If you have dry lids then as the products dries it shrinks the skin, causing a bit of irritation.
- Smudge proof
- The one most important thing I didn’t like is, it is not water proof as it claims, it comes off even a single drop. When You step out into sun or sweat you get the owl eyes. This is a good product if you stay indoors or in air conditioned rooms.